CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Holidays....

Holidays.......YEAH!! Having my holidays now. No work for two weeks. So fun. Need to relax a bit before seeing the kids again. It's actually quite stressful teaching them. Luckily I'm just working there till the end of next month. What am I going to do for the next two weeks? I don't have any idea. There's just one thing I must do. Sleep. Haha. Since I don't get to sleep late when I have work so I need to enjoy my sleep now. I plan to exercise too. Have been eating a lot lately. EAT + SLEEP = FAT. Need to exercise so I can still continue eating all those yummy things (mostly fatty and oily food). Gaining weight is so easy. But losing weight is so hard. What else shall I do this holidays? Hmm.... *thinking* No ideas already. Don't want to waste my two weeks of holidays. Will go and think now. Tata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eat+sleep=fat=piggy

Anonymous said...

u should come 2 KL!!! we can go jalan-jalan.. rather than u rotting at home ma...!!