CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shrinking paper

I know my blog has been 'dead' for nearly two weeks. Well was feeling lazy since I'm having my holidays. Now that my holidays are nearly over, I shall start blogging again. Haha. I've been busy going everywhere (around Alor Star only) this holiday but now I just can't think of anything that's really interesting to blog about. Oh....Remembered something. Few days ago, we went to Aunty Amelia's house to 'bake'. But we didn't bake cake or pizza...we baked PAPERS. Not normal papers of course. Special type of paper that would shrink once you bake it. So we all printed things on the papers and put it in the oven. Once the paper was in the oven it began to shrink until it was 30% of the original size. When we took it out, it was hard. It became something like plastic. From paper it turned into plastic. The technology now is so 'canggih'. Haha.


Before

After

Nice right? It'll be a very nice key chain. Luckily we punch a hole on top of it before we 'bake' it. It's impossible to punch a hole once we finish baking. That's one of the things i did during my holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice n nice!!!

Silentwolf87 said...

Hi there,

i am just a random web-passersby...
but would you mind sharing with me on where can i find the shrink paper here in malaysia..?
huhu, i have been looking for this for quite some time already...
but i dont find any art store that actually have this shrink paper (or perhaps im not just lucky enough)...

thanks... ^_^