CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nursery..nursery

Holiday is over for me. Had to start work again. So...After two weeks of holiday I just couldn't wake up early. Felt so lazy and dizzy and tired and......... But in the end I manage to drag myself out off the bed. First day after the holiday is TERRIBLE. Children were crying. Very loud. Had headache listening to their 'nice music'. After all the children had settle down, I thought it would be OK after that. I was definitely wrong. Guess what happen when I did reading with them? They lost their memory. TOTALLY lost their memory. Some of the younger kids could read ABC very well before the holidays began. But after the holidays, they can't remember anything. Haih. Even the older ones can't remember what they had learn. If you have high blood pressure please make sure you take your medication before teaching them. Or not you'll 'pengsan'. Haha. Hope tomorrow will be much better. But I just have a feeling that things will be the same. Well, there's nothing much that I can do.........

3 comments:

AJ7 said...

Should not have holidays, yah??? Relax then more work... ha ha

Anonymous said...

yerr... i wanted to teach in nurseries since forever:(
never had the chance :(

Anonymous said...

"Ambulance..ambulance"