CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Food

Everyone needs to eat right? But sometimes when I go out to eat I just can't think of where to go. I don't know if it happens to you all but it happens to me all the time. So I'll just drive around until I find somewhere that's quite OK to eat. I just can't think of anywhere else to go. I'll always end up at the few shops that i usually go. I'm getting bored of the food there. Anyway is there anywhere that serve nice food over here?? I miss all those hawker stall's food. Haha. Alor Star does not have much nice food to eat. If you are finding nice food to eat then the last place to find is over here. Seriously. So if there's anywhere that serves nice food then please tell me.......




4 comments:

Ning said...

Alor Star has no nice food?? Girl, u shud come to Spore then u'll learn how to appreciate good ol AS food. Haha. Food SUCKS here. Big time.

Anonymous said...

-I like riverbank punya tom yam and siam curry fish..
-Bunga raya is not bad wor but damn expensive..
-hijau kuning-restaurant hai yin damn nice but ambience puts u down
-lee&lee noddle house
-wah tua guans laksa
-mcdonalds-im lovin it :D

there!! many oso wat..hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Wei...all those nice pics...why not you put your culinary skills to test...then invite us over to sample... 8)

AA

☺WɘnnS♥ said...

the last picture of the food is called "kimbap"!! it's de cheapest food u can find in korea..hehe ^^