CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Teacher's Day

For the first time in my life i celebrated Teacher's Day..Not as a student but as a teacher. Haha. Since I'm working at the nursery so I'm a teacher also la. I went to work as usual. When I arrive at the nursery, there were 2 kids waiting near the door. Each holding a present. They said good morning and then they gave the present to me. Sooooo sweet... I thank them and went inside. When I was going to start doing reading with the kids, the boss said that we don't have to do any reading today since it was teacher's day. Doing reading with the kids is very hard especially with the slower ones. You definitely need a lot of patience to be able to sit and 'tahan' them. If you don't have patience then you will 'meletup'. Haha. So I was very happy since I don't have to do reading with them. Since it was Thursday so they went out to play until around 9.30. We just have to keep an eye on them. Just to make sure they don't fight or fall down. After that they had 'circle time'. That's when they sing songs. They played games too. They played 'pass the parcel', dancing ( i don't know what it's called) and another game ( they say it in mandarin so i don't know what it is). Before the kids start eating, the teachers started to eat fruit tarts. Haha. Usually the teachers get to eat only after the kids have finish eating. So it's nice eating before them. We had our lunch too after the kids had finish eating. Then relax again. After the kids had their bath we played with them for awhile. That's when we received another present. Each teacher got a rose. It was given by one of the kid's parents. we got soap flower too. Don't think I'm going to use it. Just putting it in my room. Nice smell. Our boss gave us presents too. A bag of presents. Haha. That was the end of teacher's day. Hope I get to celebrate it once more.


my gifts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... so schweeett..<=D

Anonymous said...

walau a lot present hor!not like us...he he