CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Heaven Knows

Rick Price - Heaven Knows


She's always on my mind

From the time I wake up,

Till I close my eyes.

She's everywhere I go

She's all I know.


And though she's so far away,

It just keeps getting stronger everyday

And even now she's gone

I'm still holding on


So tell me, where do I start

'Coz it's breakin' my heart

Don't wanna let her go


Chorus:

Maybe my love will come back someday

Only heaven knows

And maybe our hearts will find a way

But only heaven knows

And all I can do is hope & pray

'Coz heaven knows.


My friends keep telling me

That if you really love her,

You've gotta set her free

And if she returns in time

I'll know she's mine


But tell me, where do I start

'Coz it's breakin' my heart

Don't wanna let her go


(Repeat Chorus except last line)


Bridge:

'Coz heaven knows

Why I live in despair

'Coz wide awake or dreamin',

I know she's never there

And all the time I act so brave,

I'm shakin' inside

Why does it hurt me so?


(Repeat Chorus)


Heaven knows... heaven knows.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice lyrics......