CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Where? Where? Where?

Having major crisis. Where should I study? Continue in DISTED or change to PTPL? Should I go to a nicer placer or should I go somewhere not so nice (and haunted)? Should I choose the college that has more days off? Should I skip paper F4 till F6 and take F7 till F9 first? Can someone just help me solve this? Oh.. Having headache..Here's the advantage and disadvantage of both the colleges..

DISTED
Advantage: will give original text books(BPP), get to experience a little of campus life and there's place to park car
Disadvantage: classes from Monday till Friday, first time teaching F7-F9, have to be their guinea pigs and have to skip F4 till F6, fees is expensive

PTPL (IPG)
Advantage: have more experience in teaching, only three days of studies, have past year papers, fees is cheaper
Disadvantage: horrible building, think they'll give photostated books, no parking, no campus environment

So...Which college should I go to? Tossing coin...Head or tail?

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

Here goes....(throw up coin)......(lands!)......heads!!! So there! It's heads!!!! Done for you ad! LOL!!

Hooi Siah said...

Haha..Wish it was that simple..Now another problem..Don't know which variant I want to take..