CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Anyone wants to buy??

I was clearing up my cupboard the other day. And I thought I would get rid of some of my pants since I have two piles of it. But in the end I only manage to get rid of a few. Some are still in good condition and I could still wear them. So I didn't get rid of it although I seldom wear it. And I have a few pairs of pants that are nearly the same colour. Haha. My cousin was telling me that there's a website that sells secondhand clothing. Maybe I could sell mine there :) Below are a few pictures I took. Tell me which of the pants I should get rid of.






These are only some of it. There's a few more in Penang. Haha. Maybe I should donate or sell some of it.

8 comments:

Daniel Ting said...

lol...
lelonging pants ar?
haha...

AJ7 said...

giv free lah...

Hooi Siah said...

lelonging lo...haha..then can earn some extra money..cannot give free cos can't earn money

Anonymous said...

wow...ur a pants freak!! hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

wish i can fit into those pants! are they size 8 or 11 ?

Hooi Siah said...

It's written size 26..I'm not sure how to convert that to you measurement..

Anonymous said...

that will fit me . how can i try it? you know u cant know whether it will look nice unless u put it on.

Anonymous said...

Gila sot. So many? I didn't realise you had thaaaat many. but some i never see you wear la.. LOL. :)