CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Chiko and Poppy

I forgot that I haven't posted any pictures of my puppies. Below are some pictures of Chiko(brown puppy) and Poppy(black puppy).




I'm not sure which puppy I'll be bringing home yet. Cos my grandma wants to keep the black puppy but my aunty wants to keep the brown puppy. But my Dad wants the brown puppy. So let them decide first. Both puppies are cute too. But Chiko is more active compared to Poppy. That's why it's so hard to take any pictures of him. Haha. Waiting to bring the puppy home........

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

where iz d puppy?? Still no sign yet?? Then Brownie can play grandaddy... 8)

Anonymous said...

eia bando de gringo!!!!
a stop é um seguinte,dog no tem name,vcs é um bando de idiotas!!!!!!!
te buck and the taible!!!!!!!