CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

New Life

My new life has begun. Now I've to do everything on my own. Went to collage today. It's not fun to be in a new place and have to start life again. Some people might like it but not me. I don't feel comfortable in a new place. But once I'm used to it then I'm quite OK. I had orientation this morning. So boring. But luckily it was just for awhile. Around 3 hours. After orientation then everyone was allowed to go back. I've 3 days of break a week. So I'll just study for 4 days. Haha. I'll be having my break on 13-21 September. And my exams on 1-12 December.

My timetable...

I hope to pass everything and finish fast. Now going to 'snooze' for awhile. Haha...

3 comments:

AJ7 said...

Wah! Life is truly beautiful yah?? So nice! But I heard got Sejarah and Moral...LOL!!!

Hooi Siah said...

Yup. Have to sit for Sejarah and Moral. I don't think I can remember anything already.

Anonymous said...

hehe gurl...
the moral and sej paper is totally different than what we learnt in form 5.. u'll see.:D
theres no more the hafal-ling of all the bulls*** nilai nilai..
instead its more philosophical.:D
g luck!