CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Luck..luck..luck

Luck...Some people believe in it but some people don't.
I didn't really believe in it very much. Until what happen today morning. I was out settling something in town. I needed to stop for just awhile to get down and get something. But i couldn't find any parking space so i park at a no parking place. Anyway i was just going to go down for awhile. I went down and settle my things and was on my way back when i saw the policeman took out his pen and his 'saman' book. I ran there as fast as i could. But...too late. He had already written my car number plate. And he just said to me ' no parking here'. I should have try to bribe him. HAHA!! But he looks so fierce so i didn't even say anything. Then he just went away after that. A few people who were standing there told me that the policeman will usually come later in the afternoon. Well...i suppose i was really unlucky..
This incident really taught me not to take risk so much when you are not very lucky..Luckily i didn't gamble that day. Or i might be bankrupt..Haha..

My 'movie' ticket..given by the policeman:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not supposed to part...don't park -loh. Or jalan more-lah. Now the police dept kaya sikit because of your contribution. 8)

Anonymous said...

Kesian cousin sis kena saman.. Kena at where? In front of City Plaza?

Anonymous said...

ha ha nv hear u say b4.anyway jus accept it la.he he.fr:milo's frenz