CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some thing's wrong...

I think some thing's wrong with my head. Can't seem to remember things that well. And always end up searching for my things. There's things that I still have not manage to find. Wondering where it is. Luckily I can remember my name and other things that's important. Haha. My bro was testing if I remember having a laptop. He said I gave it to him. Nice try. Haha. Having pain in my head. Did not knock on anything but it's painful. Maybe it's from lack of sleep. Should try sleeping early already. I think the lack of sleep is making me so moody (not always just sometimes) Yesterday got so geram cos my dog bite my slippers. So me (being moody again) whack him. He got so scared till he hid in the drain and later tried squeezing himself in a little corner near the washing machine. But I think he doesn't dare to bite slippers again (left another slipper last night to test and it was still there) Hope he will be good and won't bite already. So even if I forget to bring my slippers in then it will still there. I think I need to take ginkgo.

4 comments:

AJ7 said...

Try not to be too busy... sometimes when too busy.. brains cells get burnt.. LOL! You've been up to your nose???

Anonymous said...

hi siah..remember me?? its esther. E-S-T-H-E-R..!! and i think some time back, u owe me some money too..:D
hehehe.. kidding la.. jangan marah.. im bored cuz i gotta study.. exam week :(

Hooi Siah said...

I think all my brains cells are already dead. Hope there'll be new ones. Or not...haih..I'll be searching for things everyday

Hooi Siah said...

Exam? Then wish you all the best lo.